The Academy to Offer Live Webcast
The American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion will be offering a live webcast of our 2018 Annual Meeting in New Orleans. The General Sessions of the meeting will be broadcast in high quality streaming video. There will also be an opportunity for attendees to ask questions, thus qualifying for Category I CEUs from the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion.
Live Webcast Instructions
- access to a Windows or Mac computer equipped with speakers and a web browser
- high speed internet connection
- Prior to the conference, please visit the Live Webcast Registration section of this page.
- You will need to register for the event. Enter your name, address, email, etc.
- After you register, you will receive an email with the access password to the webcast channel.
- Once you are connected to the webcast channel, click on the test video to make sure that you can see and hear the video. This is the same window in which the presentation will appear during the scheduled event.
- You will be able to ask questions of the webcast moderator through the chat window. (Click on Ask Question) Remember, in order to earn ABCP category I CEUs you must ask at least one question each day.
- If you have any problems with the webcast, please click here.