View some recent articles written by student perfusionists.
- Nathan Minie – Neurocognitive Function Days, Weeks and Months Post Cardiopulmonary Bypass – Spring2020
- Breanna Hackworth, Robin Schwartz, Nathanial Darban – Comparison of Biocompatible Circuit Coatings Used in Cardiopulmonary Bypass Surgery – Spring 2020
- Alex Gum – Can Voluntary Incident Reporting Increase Safety in Perfusion? – Fall 2017
- Weibin Liu – Hypothermic Cerebral Perfusion: A Battlefield Against Neurologic Injuries In Patients On Cardiopulmonary Bypass – Summer 2017
- Christopher Malatesta – Heart Transplant for a Jehovah’s Witness Patient : Case Report 4/6/17 – Summer 2017
- Sophat Del -Personal Clinical Experience With A Modified del Nido Cardioplegia Solution – Spring 2017
- Ryan Kar – An Unusual Event With Vacuum Assist Venous Drainage: Case Report – Spring 2017
View some video presentations by student perfusionists.