Welcome to the website of The American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion, a professional organization with continuing education for the perfusionist as its primary focus.
- Opportunities to network with experienced perfusionists
- Develop skills of participation, investigation, paper writing and presentation
- Participation in perfusion education
If continuing perfusion education is important to you, join The Academy.
2018 Annual Meeting
39th Annual Seminar
New Orleans, Louisiana
January 17 – 20, 2018
Live Webcast Available
Winter 2016 Newsletter
- 2017 Annual Seminar
- In Memorium: Dr. Denton Cooley
- Sudden Cardiac Death In Young Adults
- Papers To Be Presented At The Annual Meeting
- Patient Safety
The purpose of The Academy shall be to encourage and stimulate investigation and study which will increase the knowledge of cardiovascular perfusion, to correlate and disseminate such knowledge.
To attain this purpose, The Academy shall hold at least one scientific meeting every year in which free discussion shall be featured; shall conduct a Journal for the publication of the presentations presented at this meeting, and other acceptable articles; and shall undertake such other activities as the Council or The Academy as a whole may decide.
We Thank Our Sponsoring Partners